Sunday, October 12, 2008

Crazy Ending in Atlanta

What an ending to the Falcons/Bears game. Orton puts together an awesome drive for a touchdown and they go up by 1 with 11 seconds left. Ryan comes out - passes a gem under pressure to the 30 of the Falcons and his received goes out of bounds with 1 second left. Out trots Jason Elam and he nails the 48-yd field goal. Wow - that was crazy and awesome.

I am thinking the Falcons are legit - they are going to be very good in the near future. I am impressed by Matt Ryan's development and his poise under pressure. He has the potential to develop into an excellent, top-notch NFL quarterback.

The Texans yanked it out against the Dolphins and Tampa Bay made Carolina look bad. So I'm already down five games today, but as I said earlier, I do not mind being wrong about Indy and I'm excited about Atlanta, so I am only bummed by 3 of the wrong picks. Looking forward to more fun this afternoon!

No comments: