Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am a Slacker

I apologize for the lack of updates this week. Sadly, the real job, which happens Tuesday through Thursday, keeps me away from my sports obsession. I will be free once again starting this evening, so I promise good posts about all things sports.

Including:
Baseball playoffs - I'm very excited for both series. Though, I have a bit more fascination with the Rays and Red Sox.
College football - Texas vs. Oklahoma, LSU vs. Florida and other great games this weekend. I cannot wait.
NFL - Pacman Jones and other fun topics
Preseason NBA - I live in Portland and you would think the entire city had just won the lottery with the level of excitement.

Stay tuned ....



*wishes I could spend all of my days watching, talking, and writing sports. It is really my passion!*

No comments: